
So, if you follow our blog you can probably recall last week when I made a post full of complaints about getting shots. Well, I am going into this immunization day with a new attitude; especially knowing how much those shots really don't hurt..just a little soreness for the day/day after. I was quite humbled after realizing that we saved about $800 on shots because the company we work for provides those services to us free of charge. I was very much so in the dark about what all has to take place and paid for before going to the field, we are so thankful for the people and churches that give to our company so that it may continue providing these things for its employees and that more and more people can hopefully be sent to the mission field and resulting in more workers for the harvest.
PS- We will be sure to update after our shots so that we can show off whatever band-aids they give us them time. Perhaps Dora, Hello Kitty, Batman, etc..they always keep us guessing around here..and I LOVe it.
Good Day

1 comment:
I can only say, you are TOO cute Emily and I love you.
~Brooke
Post a Comment