About Me

My photo
This is a blog about us and the adventures we travel through. We hope that you are able to enjoy and in some way find yourself going along this adventure with us.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Whistances cruisin' it up

We boarded the ship in New Orleans and we are pulling away from the dock now!
Nick & the swan.
Each night when we returned to our room after dinner, a towel crafted into a swan was on our bed. We appreciated it!
Formal night.
Leaving our boat to go on our first excursion.
We purchased an underwater camera and as you can see....we didn't really know how to use it. It always helps to have leaky goggles.

This is our excursion in Progresso, Yucatan. We rode bikes to these "cenotes." The water is all fresh water and it is the bluest water I've ever seen!!!

Nope, didn't drive. I wanted to keep all my skin on my body that day.
My lovely husband.
The first day I woke up really early and it was ONLY WATER!! Craziness. Beautiful.
In Cozumel, we stopped here along the roadside. Nick was extremely fascinated with the blow-holes!
The day that our excursion was cancelled in Cozumel we decided to explore the island on our own. We rented a scooter and drove around the island. It was so BEAUTIFUL! We found a local beach and drove around. Wow!

2 comments:

Kathryn Taylor said...

So, So glad you guys got to do this! It looks like a lot of fun, and I know it was a blessing just to "kick back." Welcome home!

Shank Family Adventure said...

Hannah and I are looking at your blog this morning...we are laughing like crazy!!! We miss you all so much... Loooove the goggle picture!! And the mental picture of Em curled up in fetal position after falling off her bike!!! Love it!!!