About Me

My photo
This is a blog about us and the adventures we travel through. We hope that you are able to enjoy and in some way find yourself going along this adventure with us.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sweets & Mangos!

This was my lunch. Nick caught me debating on whether or not to keep eating a 4th!! (well, I put on the face for a dramatic expression).
And mangos...oh how we love them here. It is always so sad when the season ends!


Hm. So, I love food. The longer I live here the more I love the food. Things I hated to put in my mouth when I first arrived here, I now crave. Not everyday, but I certainly love it. Two of my favorite things here in India. Mangos.....wow. And an Indian sweet named Ladoo. I am not sure how to describe the taste, but it's pretty awesome. My husband things I am absolutely wacko for liking it. Which, is better for me because then he leaves all the sweets to me! Today, some good friends stopped by and they gave us a big bag of mangos and they had also picked up my favorite sweet! Giving and hospitality is not my first gift by any means, but they are certainly good at it here!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What is Ladoo? Did I try this when I was over there. You know me and sweets I will try anything once!